Cracked sewer pipes can be more than just a costly repair—they can result in extensive and pricey property damage and lead to serious health risks. Sewer line repair is the first line of defense when a sewer line fails. If the sewer line can’t be repaired, sewer line replacement is the only other option. Luckily, Blue Ridge Mountain Plumbing is your local source for quality sewer repair and replacement at any time.
· Poor maintenance
· Buildup of hair, debris, grease, sludge, oil, toilet paper, etc.
· Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe holes / joints
· Regular ground freezes / thaws
· Earthquakes, nearby earth movement, heavy construction nearby, etc.
· Wear and tear from aging
· Poor sewer pipe layout, design, and / or installation
· Backup from a city’s sewer line
In general, any type of pipe—regardless of the materials it’s made of—can break due to extreme inner (water) and outer (ground) pressure